F. Ronalds Walker practices in the areas of products liability, toxic tort litigation, and primary oil production. Ron was the co-originator of the concept which led to the first and only successful case against a distiller for producing alcohol vapor causing the growth of the mold Bandoinia compniacensis, 999 NE2d 86 (Ind. Ct. App. 2013). This case resulted in a seven figure settlement. Ron has participated in a number of successful mold cases. He has also handled mineral ownership issues for minerals found in Indiana, Illinois, and North Dakota and often advises land owners.
Ron was associate general counsel for Citizens Gas & Coke Utility in Indianapolis from 1996 to 2000. He was also an infantry officer in the United States Marine Corp. from 1968 to 1971. Ron has long served on the board of the Indianapolis Legal Aid Society and hee is counsel to the Marion County Fish & Game Association.
- J.D., 1975, University of Michigan Law School
- B.A., 1968 (Anthropology), Yale University
- State of Illinois, 1976
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1976
- State of Indiana, 1977
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, 1977
- United States Tax Court, 1989
- Certified ADR Mediator, State of Indiana
- Klepper v. Pernod-Ricard, 999 NE2d 86 (Ind. Ct. App. 2013)
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, Military and Veterans’ Affairs Committee (2013 to present)
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Indianapolis Bar Association, Corporate Counsel Section (Chair 1999-2000)
- Former President, Member of Board, Legal Aid Society of Indianapolis
- Benefactor Member, National Rifle Association