As a result of the outbreak of COVID-19, PSRB continues to comply with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as federal, state and local governments.
Our offices remain open to assist you as our clients and their needs always come first. We are also committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients, and community. To do so we have implemented the following recommendations:
- Encourage employees to telecommute until further notice, consistent with the recommendations of the federal, state and local officials. PSRB has invested in the technology needed to allow our firm to continue to serve our clients remotely during this time without disruption.
- Implement rotating work shifts for our key staff to allow them to alternately work at home and the office.
- Eliminate all non-essential travel.
- Minimize face-to-face meetings and encourage our attorneys, clients and staff to conduct business meetings via telephone calls and video conferencing.
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines by not engaging in hand-shaking and other personal contact.
- Practice safe cough and sneeze etiquette and hand washing hygiene at all times.
We are here to help you get through how COVID-19 may affect you or your business. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance. Our attorneys are continuing to work without interruption and will promptly answer emails or calls.
We will continue to evaluate and update these measures as more information and guidance is provided by health officials. In the meantime we will remain flexible to make sure that we’re serving our clients well while protecting our people and community. Thank you for your patience and understanding. We wish you the best to stay healthy and safe.