Tim Read is the Controller of Plews Shadley Racher & Braun LLP and has been with the firm since 2016. He is responsible for overseeing all accounting, financial reporting and tax compliance for the firm and partners. Additionally, he ensures that he and his team are continuously learning and improving in their roles. Previously, Tim worked in public accounting at Katz, Sapper & Miller. With over 10 years of public accounting experience, he has extensive knowledge in tax planning, financial statement review and business concepts.
- Bachelor of Science – Accounting and Management
- Certificate of Advanced Accountancy
- Purdue University – Krannert School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member of the Indiana CPA Society
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of the Association of Legal Administrators