Aaron Brock concentrates much of his practice in the areas of environmental law, insurance recovery and coverage litigation, commercial litigation, and other complex litigation. His practice further extends to representing individuals and corporations in property damage and personal injury litigation. Aaron also has experience navigating clients through indemnity disputes which may frequently arise in insurance coverage litigation.
Prior to joining Plews Shadley Racher & Braun, Aaron represented clients in litigation involving personal injury, worker’s compensation, premises liability, and subrogation matters. In addition, Aaron previously practiced in Tampa, Florida where he represented maritime and utility clients in a variety of practice areas including toxic tort, premises liability, breach of contract, and regulatory matters.
- J.D., 2014, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- B.A., 2010 (Philosophy), Wabash College
- State of Indiana, 2018
- State of Florida, 2014
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2019
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2017
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, 2016
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
2019 | Publication
Revisiting Supplemental Awards Under The Indiana Worker’s Compensation Act, The Indiana Lawyer, June 25, 2019